A few weeks ago we released a new tool – WMI and PowerShell Explorer. You can use this tool to browse different namespaces, classes, methods etc and this tool is also integrated with CM12SDK web site and this means that you can download Configuration Manager 2012 PowerShell module command-let examples. You can read more about this feature from here
· Windows Management Framework 3.0
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or newer
· Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
· Administrative Permissions
1. Download & Unzip CTWMIandPowerShellExplorer.zip
2. Right-click CTWMIandPowerShellExplorer.ps1 and select properties.
3. Unblock the file if needed and click OK
4. Right-click CTWMIandPowerShellExplorer.ps1 and choose Run with PowerShell
5. If you don’t have administrative permissions, this message will be shown.
6. You will only have limited access to WMI if you choose not to run the Coretech WMI and PowerShell Explorer as administrator.
1. Launch the Coretech WMI and PowerShell Explorer as Administrator. From the upper left corner, expand the Menu and click Connect.
2. In the Connect dialog box, type the Namespace or use the Browse button to browse for existing namespaces on the local computer. In the example you will connect to the Root\CimV2 namespace.
3. From the list select Root\cimv2 and double click to add the namespace.
4. Click Connect.
5. With a successful connection you are now able to browse all the Root\cimv2 classes.
You can download the tool from hereShare